Remote Office Consulting
Remote Workforce Executive Briefing
We discussed the following aspects of creating a remote workforce strategy for your organization.
- Preparation– Define what can you do right now to analyze your work tasks and determine what is critical to your organization and what may be able to be put on hold. What work can be done remotely?
- Remote Workplace Approval– Define the critical elements that are necessary to support any work-from-home team member.
- Information Management – Identify how you will manage data and share information. How is critical data protected? How are backups performed?
- Supervision – Discuss how you move from managing on-site team members to leading a distributed workforce. Moving from clocking in to completing assigned tasks.
- Employee Productivity – Tips and advice to help a work from home employee maintain their productivity.
- Technology – Provide an overview of tools that can be used to collaborate within a remote workforce and manage the work being done.
- Culture – Discuss what can be done to maintain your corporate culture and sense of teamwork while dealing with a distributed workforce.
Download the presentation slides below.
Remote Office Consulting (ROC) was founded in 2008 to assist organizations in implementing a complete remote workforce strategy. The need for having remote team members may be as a result of a pandemic or other emergency or it may be part of your employee recruitment / engagement strategy.
In addition to services related to a remote workforce, ROC has extensive experience in the development of business continuity plans. The last thing you want to be doing when a true emergency hits is creating your response plan. David Reed led a team that was responsible for coordinating the Y2K response plan for Walt Disney World. We created a 10 step process that helps any organization identify threats, prepare appropriately, and then execute the plan when needed.
Remote Workforce Readiness Assessment
Remote Workforce HR Policy Development
Supervising a Remote Workforce Training
Working Remotely Employee Training
Remote Collaboration Tools Consulting
Remote Team Engagement / Culture Consulting
Business Continuity Plan Development